Pacy and Wheatley have a clear and comprehensive Environmental Policy. This policy forms part of our Quality Management System and is reviewed and audited on a regular basis. As a construction firm we recognise and act on our Corporate and Social Responsibilities in relation to environmental welfare and preservation.
Core values of continuous improvement and innovative solutions compliment our philosophy of sustainable construction. Modern Methods of Construction which includes timber frame, light steel frame, infill walling, pods and modules can be used to achieve this.
- Reduced energy consumption
- Greater predictability of energy performance
- Environmentally managed supply chain
- Offsite construction recycling
- Key performance indicators ensure the highest quality and reduction of waste